|Sponsors:||Jack Doran Motors | Collen Construction|
|League||NDSL | 12P|
|Coaches||Neal McDonnell | Rob Doran | Ken Clarke|
|Contacts||Neal (086) 252 7185 | Rob (086) 807 7042|
|Training||Monday 7pm-8pm | Thursday 8pm-9pm|
|League||NDSL | 12C|
|Coaches||David Lavelle | Andy Coley | Samantha Curran|
|Contact||David (086) 326 5806|
|Training||Tuesday 7pm-8pm | Thursday 8pm-9pm|
Match & Training Guidelines:
- Scheduled Games will be played on Weekends at both home and away. You need to arrive half an hour before kick off for warm up session.
- Confirmation of the time and venue will be sent (via WhatsApp or Teamer) during the week and coaches will require a speedy reply on your availability so they can plan the team and ensure sufficient numbers.
- Training takes place midweek during season at the Grammar School on the Mornington Road.
- Arrive on time at your designated training time as advised by your teams coach.
- We will be asked to leave the training pitch promptly at the end of training so the next team can start there session.
- Players to arrive to training kitted out and ready to train before our start time.
- It is important to dress appropriately when training or playing in cold weather.
- Shin guards must be worn by all players without exception.
Hydrate & Reuse your bottle
- We advise your child to drink fluids, before, during and after practices and games, even in the cold weather, to avoid dehydration.
- Your child should have his or her own personalized water bottle. Help our club Go Green – Avoid single use plastic bottles and always take home your bottle after training and matches.
- Due to the age of our younger players we will require that a parent or designated guardian stay onsite for the hour long training session and the games.