Introduce your child to the wonderful world of football at our DCFC Academy. They will get plenty of exercise while learning soccer skills with our FAI accredited Coaches, all while having fantastic fun and making new friends.
Parents, if you would like to share more in your child’s passion but don’t have any experience coaching, Donacarney Celtic will give you the opportunity and support to take part in the FAI Coach Education Program and join the coaching team!
- Training takes place midweek during season at the Grammar School on the Mornington Road.
- Arrive on time at your designated training time as advised by your teams coach.
- We will be asked to leave the training pitch promptly at the end of training so the next team can start there session.
- Players to arrive to training kitted out and ready to train before our start time.
- It is important to dress appropriately when training or playing in cold weather.
- Shin guards must be worn by all players without exception.
Hydrate & Reuse your bottle
- We advise your child to drink fluids, before, during and after practices and games, even in the cold weather, to avoid dehydration.
- Your child should have his or her own personalized water bottle. Help our club Go Green – Avoid single use plastic bottles and always take home your bottle after training and matches.
- Due to the age of our younger players we will require that a parent or designated guardian stay onsite for the hour long training session and the games.